NRA (French Institute for Agronomical Research), SFAS (French Society of Sensory Analysis) and E3S (European Sensory Science Society) invite you to EuroSense 2016 – the Seventh European Conference on Sensory and Consumer Research ‘A Sense of Time’ in Dijon, the capital of Burgundy, 11 – 14 September 2016.
As with previous events in the series EuroSense 2016 will bring together more than 600 people involved in sensory and consumer research worldwide both from academia and industry.
It is a unique opportunity for discovering the latest innovations in this field and for making new contacts as well as meeting with colleagues and friends in a relaxed atmosphere.
Topics will include:
- Sensory fundamentals: Physiology, psychophysics, psychology
- Mechanisms of food intake
- Food choice and consumer behaviour
- Advances in sensory and consumer tools and methods
- Frontiers and innovations in sensometrics
- Big data from sensory evaluation, internet opportunities
- Sensory-driven product design and optimization
- Modelling sensory responses by instrumental data
- Sensory drivers for health and wellbeing
- Age-related sensory perception and food behaviour
- Culinary arts and science
- New challenges from sensory science and methods with non-food products
- Cross cultural sensory and consumer research
- Challenges in emerging markets
We welcome your participation and hope that you will join us in Dijon.
Dr. Pascal Schlich, INRA, Dijon, France
Caroline Laval, INRA, Dijon, France
Local Organising Committee Chair